To ensure your garments stay in good shape and conditions as long as possible, we suggest you to follow the recommendations given to you for each item. You can access this data by selecting the specific item on our website and then clicking on this icon: . A window will pop up showing all the necessary information about how to take best care of your garment:
Here are some practical tips to help you take best care of your items:
- Wash all the clothes inside out, so the part most affected by the washing machine friction will be the one nobody sees. In case of pants, jackets, skirts... close up zippers and buttons to avoid unnecessary friction during the washing process.
- Classify your laundry according to the dirtiness of the garments, since dirtier garments need longer and more intense washes than those with just some smell you would like to remove.
- Spin your clothes as soft as possible, in this process the fabric fibers suffer a lot, so the softer it can be, the better.
- Always use the recommended dose of detergent, not by using more, it will clean or smell better, on the contrary, traces of detergent might remain on the clothes.
- Wash at 20º and 30º degrees whenever possible, the higher the temperature is the more the washing machines damage the clothes.
- Take the clothes out of the washing machine and hang them as quickly as possible, in this way you will avoid wrinkles and a musty smell.
- Avoid the dryer as much as possible, the dryers work at high temperatures and damage the fabrics.
- Hang your clothes in the shade, if you protect them from direct sunlight, you will prevent them from fading.
You can also check here, the meaning of international symbols, for cleaning, maintenance and care of textile garments: